Dermatology Santa Barbara
Dr. Andrew J. Kaufman will be available for Mohs consults and procedures as well as cosmetic procedures 2 days a month in our new location and Nancy Moharram, PA-C, is available to see general and surgical dermatology patients Tuesdays from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Call either office to schedule an appointment today.
Santa Barbara Office: (805) 682-7874
Fax: (805) 682-7875
Dr. Andrew J. Kaufman is proud to say that he has recently opened a beautiful new office in Santa Barbara California, The Center for Dermatology Care. Dr. Andrew Kaufman has an established practice in Thousand Oaks California that has been thriving for the last 20 years. With the success of the Thousand Oaks office and volume of patients, Dr. Kaufman decided to expand his practice. Dr. Kaufman specializes in Mohs Surgery, Reconstructive surgery and Dermatologic Surgery and is the Medical Director of The Center for Dermatology Care.
Andrew J. Kaufman, M.D., F.A.C.P.
- MD, UCLA School of Medicine
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Board Certified, Dermatology, UCLA School of Medicine
- Fellowship trained, Mohs & Dermatologic Surgery (UCSF)
- Clinical Associate Professor, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- International lecturer for dermatology, Mohs surgery, facial plastics and plastic surgery meetings
Nancy Moharram, PA-C
- USC Keck School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program
- National Commission Certification of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants